Click here for our current challenge.

Friday, December 24, 2010

Phindy's Place Challenge #36 - Give Thanks With Scraps

Good Morning!  It's Christmas Eve and I hope you are all ready for Christmas, with your card made and written, presents wrapped and your mince pies baked!

We have some changes in store for you at Phindy's Place for you today.  First of all, to give the fantabulous Design Team a little time off over Christmas, this Challenge will run for two weeks, closing on 7 January 2011.

Also, after much thought, we have decided to open the challenge to all-comers and you will no longer need to use a Phindy's Place image to enter.  However, what we love best of all is to see your projects that use Phindy's Place images!  If you enter using a Phindy's Place image, you will get two entries to the draw to win a gift certificate.  To do this, enter your project as usual to Inklinkz.  Then, make a further entry (you won't be able to link to the same blog entry) and, this time, leave your name with "Phindy image" added.


The winner of the Challenge will be chosen by Random.org and will receive an $8 Gift Certificate to the Phindy's Place store. As it says above, entrants using a Phindy's Place image will get a second entry to the draw.  The Pick of the Week wins a 20% off voucher for the Phindy's Place store. Don't forget that once a month we will choose an overall winner from the weekly winners and they will be offered a Guest position on the DT - and of course a free image from Phindy's Place to use for that week's challenge! 


OK now on to the Challenge...  This week we are making "Thank You" cards and projects, everyone needs Thank You cards after Christmas!  There is an additional, optional challenge to use up your scraps.  If you're like me, after the rush of Christmas card making there is a whole mountain of scraps lying around to choose from!  I hope to see lots and lots of lovely entries.


Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from all the Design Team at Phindy's Place, here are some fantastic Phindy projects for you to enjoy:


First we have a marvellous card from our DT Guest, Jackie Mooney.   Stunning card Jackie, thanks! 



Lynda Nielsen

Ann English   



Cec Wintonyk
Anne-Marije Poppen
 

Anne Ray

Linda Payne 


17 comments:

  1. It's like you read my mind - lol. I've already printed out my phindy images ready for colouring earlier this week - to make a start on my "thank you" cards!! Okay - really looking forward to playing along in this one! :-)
    Have a wonderful Christmas all of you - and a phabby New year too!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great challenge. I need to get some thank you cards made. You all did a fabulous job.

    Merry Christmas to everyone here at Phindy's Place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippee! First one done girls. Goodness knows how I'm going to go two whole weeks with only three cards to submit! hehe. Guess I'll just have to print off some Phindy images and pre-colour them instead! (Smiles.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I've not been here before but have been looking at your images on your website and they're really fab. Some great ideas too from the DT. Definitely think I'll be back again! Thanks & Happy Holidays. Netty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your nice comment, Anne!
    I entered your challenge, too now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great chall.. gorgeous DT creations..thanks for the heads up Anne..

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anne, thanks for letting me know about this challenge blog too...I'll be back again in 2011! Fab challenge and I love all the DT cards, very cute! Happy New Year! Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for this 2010, this year was amazing, I love 2010, but I am sure that 2011 will be better... I am sending you a big hugh, I hope you have happiness, love, health, and a lot of work... with love Lili

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the DT cards. i was sent over here by Anne. i'll have to stop by again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The DT Cards are great. Thanks Anne for letting me know about this challenge.
    Happy New Year
    Teresa
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for asking me to join your thank you challenge, glad to be joining you all. Love the dt cards. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super challenge and great DT projects x
    Thanks for the heads up Anne x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Anne for inviting me over, didn't even know this existed! Heading off to look through the store :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for this Challenge, my first time here, I will buy a Phindy's Place image for my mext time.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks! It's good to have these challenges to inspire us all and also think someone we should thank for.

    ReplyDelete
  16. thanks for the invite... I linked up!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fun challenge, I need lots of TY cards after the holidays. I was able to get two done with two of my new Phindy images!

    ReplyDelete